Friday 6 March 2015

New Year, New start

2014, it was rough but 2015 we are all stronger and closer than ever. I like that, together we are stronger! Eppu and me decided to plan a bit more for this year, well I always plan but he wanted to join in. 2015's plan? Spring house for sale. Move back to Tampere, start our own family, do my lab work...

So what's happening, work I still love what I do. Which I think it hugely important but even more so to be paid to do it, makes it much more pleasurable! January I also applied for a scholarship, short application period to extend some lab work. Not sure when the project restarts yet. Of course most scholarships are rejected, we don't know about this one yet but it was really strong, so if it is rejected. I know that application was really strong. Time will tell, and everything is crossed to do something a little different.

Moving? Of course Eppu and me are hermits, Tampere, Jyvaskyla (two moves), Hämeenlinna, now back to Tampere. It's just a circle, back to where we want to be. How did the renovation go? It's all done and here are the photos!

Don't get me wrong, this house will always hold a special place in my heart, I love what we have done here, the lessons we learnt here, the life we have here. But to be near my friends and have a family near the bigger city, that's what we both want to have. So I guess now's the time to jump! January we had a meeting at the bank, next phase was approved. Few months looking for houses that would be suitable for what we want. Now March, we are planning to put this for sale and make the next step more official.























No comments:

Post a Comment