Monday 6 December 2010

Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää (Happy Finnish Independence Day)

Today was Independence Day, so the flag flies all day =)

We watched a 1950's film on tv, I forgot what it was called but it always comes on today and was about the winter war.

Then we saw more lost. It has been a good relaxing day and to be honest I needed a day of doing nothing especially with another 3 exams this week and 2 more the week after, then a long ass trip to Helsinki to get the plane to UK. But a good day cuddled up on the sofa. Eero didn't leave for Tampere until after 7pm.

I have 2 classes this week and 3 exams so I must go study now even though my mind is tired and full but scary movie 4 is on!! and I am reading the Finnish subtitles so it is educational!!!

P.S. We have 16cm of snow outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment