Monday 29 August 2011

I run, therefore I ache

So, Friday I decided to start a new hobby... running. Everyone seems to do it here in Jyväskylä, so I decided to give it a try. First few weeks my route is 3.5km, half run and half walking to get used to the exercise... not bad as I am still running just over a kilometre. To keep motivated I am hoping to get fit enough to run the Helsinki midnight marathon next September 2012, it's around 10km so not so bad. I need goals to keep motivated and plans to keep me driven,so here's to hoping!!! =)


Image from

Eero, is even currently running with me but I am unsure if he will want to full time even though currently he is enjoying it!

I am hoping to keep running over winter if only around by the lake where it's flat. My current route is not around the lake and is even part uphill!

No comments:

Post a Comment