Tuesday 29 June 2010

Last week in June

I truly do not know where time goes here, in a few weeks I will have been here 8 months but it still feels like it's only been a few weeks... I think that must be a good sign.

Midsummer weekend Eero's cold got worse and he ran a temperature so we decided to help his recovery we would chill out the rest of the weekend watching 24 and Wolfman. I do enjoy a good session of 24 and Jack being so indestructible... Wolfman was a bit of a let down to me. I love Sir Anthony Hopkins (not in a want to have your babies kind of way) he is a great actor and always plays a great part, I just didn't like the film too much not enough drama or action.

We also stopped by and feed the ducks and some more baby ducks had appeared, hungry for bread. The evening held some strange weather half the sky as so black it should of rained a Noah's ark level of flood but the other half was sunny... there was a few showers then tree hours of just random rumbles of thunder.

Sunday night I started to come down with this cold and I'm still suffering today but not as badly as yesterday so I hope it's losing it's fight to live.

Still no sign of the delivery of books I ordered from waterstones... no one seems to interested in helping either. So I guess I report them lost and reorder them. Grrr.

I read my penultimate Karen Rose book, I can see you in 4 days. Took longer to read with a cold. I do enjoy her books, good twists, bit of romance and some imaginative thriller writing. Always a good page tuner. Now it seems my next load of reading won't be here before I finish the books I have left...

No comments:

Post a Comment