Tuesday 18 May 2010

o_0

I have so much I need to do I don't know where to start...

I need to sort the wardrobe as the contents are currently on the bedroom floor, go to city and sort this right of residence, go to city library, clean up the few flurries of mess that have appeared since yesterday.

I'm waiting for books to be delivered before we go away that haven't been dispatched from UK yet.

I have to put more time in to learning Finnish and make Eero teach me more speaking.

At least all the university things should be sorted out, just need to ordered a lyyra card. Also need to research a lot of things before university starts! It's been 2 years since my last degree =D

So time to go offline and do some work...

It's cloudy today (can't see the sun but it's still 21C out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment